I would like to change my optional day ticket for another weekend
- It is not necessary to change the ticket, you are welcome, the weekend you want.
Do I have to pay for my child?
- Two children under 14 years old have free admission to the fair together with an adult.
Do I have to pay for my disability assistant?
- There is free access for your disability assistant (with a paying adult) if he / she has a valid companion card.
I have not received my E-tickets
- Please check if the order confirmation has ended in the spam folder.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help.
I have not received my tickets by mail
- If you paid for your tickets to be sent by mail, it may take up to five business days before you will receive them.
- If the 5 business days have passed, please send an email to email@example.com, and we will help.
I have entered the wrong email address
I have an invitation code
- Invitation code only applies to one day tickets ("Dagsbillet") - not to partout tickets.
- Choose your one day tickets ("Dagsbillet"), put them in the shopping cart where you enter your code - remember to click 'Validate'.
- Then the ticket price will adjust automatically.
For you who will pass "Storebælt"
- Get a discount on the entrance fee and on the return ticket for "Storebælt" when you visit BOAT SHOW
- Go to Storebælts website, press Order Bizz and then Join Club Storebælt. Follow Storebælt's instructions - complete and print your voucher and bring it to the fair. Drive through the BroBizz lanes on your way to BOAT SHOW, where you pay the standard rate for your Brobizz .
- Show your Voucher in MESSE C at the ticket purchase and save 20% on the entrance fee. When you purchase the entrance ticket online, you get the discount by using the invitation code "STORE". By displaying your Voucher in MESSE C's Information, you can purchase a return ticket for "Storebælt" at a reduced price before leaving BOAT SHOW.
I would like to buy via EAN invoice
- This can be done by contacting Dorthe Lauritsen i MESSE C on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's not my name on the ticket
- It is the buyer's name, which is on the ticket. That is not a problem.
- We only check if the ticket is valid by scanning the barcode.
- The ticket can only be scanned once.
Can I show the ticket on my mobile
- Yes, if you have a newer mobile phone, we can scan the QR code so you do not have to print the ticket.
- We recommend that each participant has his own ticket on the mobile, this way the scanning will be faster.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to refund the ticket purchase.